Following the success of our previous Global Business Camps, which has bought together over 2,000 owners and operators of business with turnovers from start-up to $60 million from around Australia, we invite you to play a part as a sponsor or exhibitor at this educational and informative event. Your sponsorship of this event puts you centre stage and in front of decision makers and key business owners who will become vital contacts in future dealings.
Based on previous attendance, delegates typically:
- own and operate their business
- have successfully grown their business from its inception
- have an annual turnover of between $100k and $60 million
- employ between 5 and 100 staff
- have a thirst for knowledge, and a strong commitment for personal growth and learning
- are looking to take their business to the next level
- wishing to access goods and services to take their business to the next level
- and, most importantly, every delegate is a decision maker, with a demonstrated passion for personal growth and self improvement.
As a sponsor or exhibitor you will be provided with an invaluable opportunity to showcase your products and services to a highly qualified captive audience. Coupled with your attendance at the Camp and networking at social functions, your investment will be truly rewarding.
We currently have an opportunity for you to become a sponsor of the next GBC event which is being held in July/August 2018.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE LIMITED… Get your business top of mind with delegates during this exciting time.
John Tsoulos (Managing Director) on 1300 883 089 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current sponsor list for our 2018 event:
Naming Rights Sponsor
We provide practical firm innovations, based on the decades we have spent as practicing accountants and business consultants. We know what works best, because we’ve done it. Smithink provides a wide variety of consulting services and educational events, tools and resources under the one roof.
Find out more: Smithink
Data UP, a company of IP Partners is an Australian company providing national Cloud, WAN, Hosting and Telecommunications solutions. To discover how they can help you, visit www.dataup.com.au
Are a creative bunch with a passion for brand management across the design, print and web platforms. The dynamics of website content has changed dramatically. When did you review your website last? To find out more http://www.argondesign.com.au/.