You are the trusted advisor.
But you are under threat with all of the ‘disruption’ that is occurring in our world.
Only a select or forward thinking few will realise this is happening. They will be the first to react and reap the rewards. They, in other words, will win and so will their clients.
With the economy slowly turning around this is a massive opportunity for you to help your clients and in turn your practice.
Now is the time to start:
- Build or expand your business advisory division
- Provide more value added work to your clients
- Offer new services to your clients
- Lock in your clients and keep them from all of the consultants that are marketing to them at the moment. There are so many of them out there, it is scary
- Find more ‘A’ grade clients.
- Fully engage your team and reward them in the process
- Be different than the average practice down the road
- Generate more work for the next year and beyond
- Market your Business advisory offering
- Look at a structured proven process that works
Work with your clients at the same table for three days of business improvement and marketing planning. This positions you as their most active advisor as you work on each other’s plans together.
Firms who have done this are raving about the work that has flowed from these clients following the event.
Would you like to have your practice go…
- From $500,000 in revenue to $940,000 in revenue over 4 years.
- From $400,000 to $1,200,000 in 5 years
- From $940,000 to $4,800,000 in 4 years
- Stay at the same level in revenue that it currently is at but have more added value work
By helping your clients make more money and have a better business, you can get the above results just like other firms have.
- We welcome accountants that wish to book tables for their client bases. Table bookings are for 6 people. When you book a table or two (or more) during the super early or early timeline (please refer to Registration page for differences in rates) all extra people from your clients businesses no matter when they book will obtain the same price. We want to reward people that book to attend our events and do so early. Please speak to John Tsoulos about pricing for table bookings.
- Please speak to John Tsoulos about payment terms.
Contact John or one of the team via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 1300 883 089 to discuss.